Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ditch the Workout, Join the Party!

It's official...the Zumba Craze has hit Plantation Resort!
Complimentary classes are now being taught every Wednesday night at 6:00 p.m. in the aerobics room at the indoor pool.


Skye Robbins with her class on Wednesday

Zumba is an exhilarating exercise experience that almost makes you forget you’re working out. Once you start moving your hips to the cha cha, salsa, reggaeton, rumba and samba, you’ll feel like you’ve joined a party, not a fitness class. Best of all, you don’t need any previous dance experience and it’s absolutely free to all our guests and owners!

This new dance-inspired workout fuses energetic Latin beats with easy-to-follow dance moves that combine for a unique, one-of-a-kind fitness routine.  This one hour class features interval strength training with a mix of rhythms, along with resistance training to tone and sculpt the body – all flavored with a Latin twist.

Zumba is definitely infectious. I loved the energy, music and easiness of the dance moves. At first, I’ll admit I was a little nervous. Sometimes my hips just don’t move the way they should. But the teacher instantly made me feel at ease, and the dance moves were repeated often enough for me to catch on. Before long, I felt comfortable enough to add my own style to the routine. The hour passed faster than I had anticipated. I can’t wait to go again…and again!

The internationally popular Zumba is nothing short of revolutionary. It’s spreading like wildfire, and it’s one of the most influential new fitness programs worldwide. Zumba enthusiasts claim an astonishing 10 million participants every week.

So make sure to bring your family and friends along with you to join the Zumba fitness party at Plantation Resort!

Want to find out more about the health benefits of Zumba? Ditch the workout, join the party.



No comments: